2016 Batcole Foundation Year in Review!
What a great year for the Batcole Foundation!
- September—Board member Katie Linendoll promoted the foundation with a nationwide Back to School with a Cause media tour! The BCF entered into three major sponsorship agreements with headphones that were specifically made for the Batcole Foundation by JLab, as well as a sponsorship agreements with Kinsa and HP! You can still purchase Batcole headphones at https://www.jlabaudio.com/collections/kids/products/batcole-jbuddies-folding-headphones
- September- 1st Annual Hero Run 5K & Superhero Training Ground (Bedford, IN)- the BCF hosted over 170 participants in the Batcole Foundation’s first event! What an amazing success as we raised over $5300 for kids’ cancer research! Please look for the 2017 5K date to be released soon!
- September-2nd annual Batcole Hot Wheels Nationals (Judah, IN)- Johnny Junxion’s in Judah hosted the popular Hot Wheels Nationals event, where participants could race Hot Wheels, make their car into a life sized Hot Wheel, enjoy craft root beer, cream soda, baked goodies, lemonade and enjoy a classic car show! Over $6400 was raised for kids’ cancer research! 2017 3rd annual event date coming up soon, too!
- Morgan Bauer Superhero Photo Sessions- Morgan Bauer Photography helped the BCF by hosting photography sessions and raising over $500 for kids’ cancer research! What a fun family event to capture the kids’ superhero poses for a lifetime!
- Cole’s Cats- Thanks to your generosity, we were able to support the sponsorship and adoptions of over 13 shelter animals in Cole’s honor. When the animals were adopted, they were able to learn a little about Cole and his love for all animals, but especially cats!
- Cole’s Birthday of Caring- a special highlight of the year was Cole’s birthday- we were humbled by your notes, pictures and texts telling our family what you were able to do in honor of Cole on his birthday. Thank you for being a blessing in your community and honoring Cole!
- We are excited to start our family assistance program in 2017 to help families going through their kids’ cancer journey.
- We are excited to announce our first funding in Q1 2017 for kids’ cancer research!
THANK YOU for your unwavering support of the Batcole Foundation- and we are excited for 2017 and the opportunities to help raise more funding for non-toxic kids cancer therapies and research. As an approved 501c3 non-profit, please consider making a tax deductible donation, where 100% of your donation goes to impact a special child undergoing cancer therapy! Give HOPE to a child fighting cancer today!